Mira Hair Oil
One of the most popular hair oil products on the market right now is Mira Hair Oil. While hair tonics and oils have been in existence for thousands of years, there has been nothing on the market like Mira Hair Oil before.
The first hair tonic was found in Southern India and used by the Indian medicine men. This 5000 year old hair tonic contained powerful herbal oils which were very rare and were stored in a golden temple on wooden parchments.
Mira Hair Oil was developed, overlooked and supervised by Dr. Biswajit Mukerjee. This hair oil comes from a 5000 year old science known as ayuveda and is a family formula that has been the topic of much research for hair growth.
Aryuvedic doctors, homeopathic and naturopaths recommend Mira Hair Oil because of its anti-hair loss herbs that prevent the loss of hair and promote regeneration of new hair.
These rare ayuvedic herbs help speed up the natural growth of one’s hair and stop the furtherance of hair loss that the person may be experiencing. The reason for these results lies in the antibacterial herbs that are used in Mira Hair Oil. Each herb within the oil has a concentration of 5-6%. Unlike other oils manufactured, the herbs of the Mira Hair Oil are not commercially bought but are handpicked and extracted which produce high end results.
The main ingredients of Mira Hair Oil include:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Lawsonia Inermis Henna – This enriches the natural color of your hair as it helps heal, nourish and condition.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract – Also known as Bhringraj has been used for centuries to help with the promotion of hair growth, prevention of scalp infections and hair loss.
- Cocos Nucifera – In Mira Hair Oil extra virgin coconut oil is used which is extracted not from the oil but from the coconut water itself. This helps strengthen hair from the roots and is used as a natural conditioner that prevents protein loss in the hair. This natural conditioner protects the hair preventing future breakages.
- Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract – This extract boosts hair growth and helps to maintain that hair growth. This is a great preventative measure for those who are beginning to experience minor hair loss.
- Phyllanthus Emblica Extract – Also known as Alma is known to have the highest Vitamin C content of any plant or fruit. This supports hair growth, strengthens hair roots and natural hair color, as well as prevents hair loss. This extract also improves certain scalp infections.
Mira Hair Oil penetrates deep into the scalp and stimulates your scalp. Hair is nourished and revitalized all while promoting new hair growth. This hair oil is free of chemicals and can be used by children, women and men. Results are seen by most individuals within 3-4 weeks of using the product. Mira Hair Oil is the perfect oil for a healthy scalp and a beautiful head of hair.