Mira Hair Oil Ingredients
What is Mira Hair Oil?
Mira Hair Oil, also known as magic hair oil was discovered in India and is used by Brahmi women. This magic hair oil that is 100% organic and natural is said to grow hair naturally fast without any side effects.
To use this hair oil you simply massage it into your scalp and hair where it not only does it detoxify the blood that is in your scalp but it also exfoliates the pores on your scalp. If you use Mira Hair Oil 2-3 times per week you will see its results of silkier, shinier and even stronger hair in as little as two weeks.
Mira Hair Oil Ingredients
Mira Hair Oil is made from 17 secret ingredients, six of which we are able to source and publish below:
- Eclipta Alba and Oil – This primary ingredient found in Mira Hair Oil, is also known as False Daisy. This plant which is family to the sunflower grows in the tropics, and it is believed that when mixed with mineral oil, this plant not only promotes hair growth but it also has therapeutic properties that can boost one’s immune system. This Mira Oil ingredient helps keep the full, rich and lustrous feeling of healthy hair.
- Cardiospermum Halicacabum – This climbing plant also known as balloon vine is found in Asia as well as Africa and is one of the main ingredients in the Mira Hair Oil. For years the roots of this plant and its leaves have been used as a medical agent of tumors, swelling and infants who have difficulty breathing.
- Centella Asiatica- Also known as Indian pennywort, it is used to treat skin disorders or conditions such as dry scalp, itchiness and psoriasis. The ingredient also revitalizes connective tissues, increase circulation and at times has also been used in products that promote anti-aging.
- Bacopa Monnieri- Otherwise known as water hyssop helps more than just the hair and scalp condition. It also has demonstrated helpful effects with issues such as diabetes, sprains, anemia, asthma and fractures. This Mira Hair Oil herb ingredient is found in Sri Lanka, India, Vietnam and Nepal.
- Jaswand – The extract from this Hibiscus flower is high in antioxidants, amino acids and proteins which help with the nourishment of the hair and scalp.
- Fenugeek extract- Found in the Europe this is used for its health benefits among herbalists. This herb soothes irritated skin as well as relieves pains and surface aches if used externally. The seeds and leaves of this herb are also used as a culinary spice.
The ingredients of Mira Hair Oil extracts toxins and excess dirt from your hair and scalp encouraging healthier growth and returning the balance of the natural oils that are found in your scalp. No artificial fragrances are combined with Mira Hair Oil ingredients and because of this it has a very subtle, yet sweet, organic scent.
Mira Hair Oil ingredients not only increase the volume of your hair, it also gives your confidence a boosts. From dry, brittle hair to long, vibrant hair not only makes you feel great but makes you look years younger.